Love

Love

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lake Trip Summer 2015

Once again as usual I've gotten far behind so I'll describe some things that are fresh and just use some pictures to hit the hot spots of the rest!  One day I'll make the time to just keep up with this stuff.  

Erickson Lake trip

This last lake trip was so awesome.  First of all we both needed some time together and away from work.  It was a really amazing Alaskan summer lake visit!  Temps were in the 80's which to me felt surprisingly hot.  I'm definitely not a Texan anymore.  I was dying!  The sky was an amazing blue for 19 hours a day!  We truly enjoyed ourselves immensely.  The dogs also had a great time.  I'll just let the pictures tell the story on this one.

We love our cabin and hope that we can make many more memories there!



No comments:

Post a Comment